6/16/2009

#30 - Evermore


Ever More
Hillsongs

Intro: Em - C - G - D/F#(2x)

Verse I :

Em c
Lost for words with all to say
G D/F#
Lord you take my breath away
Em c
Still my soul my soul cries out
G D/F#
for you are Holy
Em c
And as I look apon your name
G D/F#
circumstances fade away
Em c
and now your glory steals my heart
G D
for you are holy


Refrain :

Em D/F# c
You are Holy
Em D/F#
You are holy Lord, we say!

Chorus
G
Ever more my heart
D
My heart will say
c Em D
Above all I live for your glory
G D
Even if My world falls I will say
c Em D
Above all I live for your Glory
c Em D
Above all I live for your Glory

Em - C - G - D/F#

Repeat Verse I & Chorus

Bridge:

Em C
I live for your glory
G
Oh Jesus
D/F# Em C
I live for your glory, Lord
G
Glory, Lord
D Em
With all my heart I say
C G
I'm living for your name
D/F# Em
With all to give you praise
C G D/F#
We're living for your glory, Lord


Repeat Chorus(2x)

c Em D
Above all I live for your Glory

No comments: